Lambeth FACE helps tenants in Lambeth who could do with a bit of extra financial advice.
Our free, fun and informal workshops equip you with you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage your finances and take control of your future, including:
- making sense of Universal Credit
- support to deal with any debts
- working out what benefits you might be entitled to
- finding work, volunteering, apprenticeships and training
- coming up with an action plan for managing your money
- survival money management skills so you keep on top of things
- ways to make sure your spending fits your income.
Last year we helped 430 tenants to manage or reduce over £450,000 of debt and rent arrears.
We run two workshops:
- Planning your journey – a relaxed, fun and informal session covering all you need to know about benefits and money management.
- New Direction – specifically tailored for people who have recently found a job to ensure the transition into work is successful.
HFCC are offering the ‘Planning your Journey’ workshop; those interested can book onto the workshop which is running on 29th & 30th January 12.45pm-2.45pm via reception at the centre or on 0207 091 1282. There is a crèche available with advance booking.
If you would like an electronic copy of HFCC’s timetable for the next 3 months, please contact email@example.com